Wednesday, August 25, 2010

One stop shop

I figured I would link and post some of the media stuff for everyone to see

WWMT Michigan
FoxNews.com
Local Fox10
Phoenix NewTimes
Local ABC15
KTAR News/Talk 92.3
Todd Starnes Fox News Radio
Fox8 Cleveland
Freedoms Phoenix
My National Interview on Fox and Friends
Richard Dixons Show on 100WAPI Birmingham Alabama
Arizona ACLU

or you can just google me and see all the articles, plus all the other blogs and what not that have attached to the story.


 I have support from all of my friends, family, former coworkers, former military, current military, and complete strangers. I can't say thank you enough for the forwards, emails, and notices you have put out regarding this.

more to come...

2 comments:

  1. Andy,
    Just to let you know, I have been waving a Gadsden flag in front of my Laveen rental home for just over a year now. I am actually moving in 2 days, but no one has complained or fined me the entire time I have been renting here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn, what community do you live in?

    ReplyDelete